- Prior to receipt the sample has to verify if the temperature in the refrigerator is suitable for samples transport (Green field thermometer or 4oC - 8oC) and secondly, verify that the sample is properly packaged. If not, do not accept the sample receipt.
- To place the package with the sample in the refrigerator with icepack for samples transfer
- Transport the refrigerator with the samples to the laboratory without delay
- In case of a leak or other accident of samples do not attempt in any way to solve the problem, but to deliver the fridge to the Laboratory in order to solve the problem.
Companies and Privates
- Upon receipt thesamples to put them into the fridge located in the central courires station
- To immediately notify E of the arrival of parcels
- If the temperature of the refrigerator is not appropriate (Green field thermometer or 4oC - 8oC), to notify the Department immediately inform the Lab in orde to to fix the problem
- In case of a leak or other accident on the samples do not attempt in any way to solve the problem, but immediately notify the lab to fix the problem.
16 I0010-1 Transportation of Samples 06/01/2016 Page 1/1